Traffisco : A Toolbar might Spy on Your Online Activities
Traffisco is a questionable extension for Google Chrome which initiates unwanted URL redirections whenever you attempt to perform an online search. No matter which search provider the victims of this threat uses, it will reroute through various web portals before landing the user on a domain filled with corrupted search results. It tracks user's online searches and uses gathered data for the market analysis. Moreover, it might also cause these annoying URL redirections in order to capture related adverts from advertising networks. However, the virus experts at MpcS do not think that it is safe to use Traffisco toolbar, especially because it forces you to suspicious search engine domain which mostly delivers sponsored search results.
However, you should remember that such questionable search engine domains often seeks to generate pay-per-click revenue and do not provide any kind of relevant search results. By clicking on the search results provided by Traffisco, you risk being taken to some insecure web pages which promote spyware or even malware. Although, you might be lured into malicious websites that require your user name, email address and some other personally identifiable information. Most importantly, you should never provide such crucial informations on phishing portals, because it can be used by the criminal hackers in social engineering attacks in order to force you to open junk email attachments sent to you through hacker's email.
How To Prevent Installing Traffisco on Your System?
The described browser extension is usually promoted through advertisements that suggests the victimized system users to 'Turn Off Search Tracking'. In case, if such and similar advertisements appear on your computer screen, the we strongly recommend you to scan your machine with the help of credible anti-malware scanner in order to find all suspicious ad-supported application related to Traffisco and delete it completely from your system. Besides, you can also run into the suggestion to install this annoying Chrome add-on while installing a different system program for free. Hence, the security analysts at MpcS strongly recommend you to follow each and every steps at the time of installing freeware apps onto your PC carefully.
There are numerous removal instructions through which you can easily secure your most popular web browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and so forth. If you want to secure your web browsing experiences then you should follow these removal steps which helps to remove Traffisco threat quickly as constantly as possible.
Remove Traffisco from Google Chrome
- First of all, you need to start Google Chrome Browser
- After this, go to menu option which is present at the top right side of the browser.
- Select the tools option and choose extensions items from drop down lists. It shows bogus add-ons items caused by Traffisco
- From these drop-down lists, you should select unwanted add-ons or harmful bug related to Traffisco
- Now, you will notice a type of configuration settings Windows which displays different options.
- Scroll down the browser pages and click on Advance setting which is appear in underline highlighted link.
- In advance settings options, move your mouse pointer on ‘reset browser settings’ button to remove Traffisco
- After this, you will find a small confirmation dialog Window which shows detailed information about reset process.
- If you want to complete reset process, Click on reset button otherwise click on cancel tab.
- Lastly, select OK button in order to block Traffisco and restart your browser to make complete changes.
Get Rid of Traffisco threat from Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7
- Firstly, you need to launch Firefox browser or simply type “Firefox” in run dialog box.
- Now, click on menu tab appeared in horizontal lines and select open help menu icon.
- If you want to fix browser related problems associated with Traffisco infection then you need to move the mouse cursor on troubleshooting information button.
- Select Refresh Firefox button from troubleshooting information dialog box.
- Make sure that all unknown add-ons are disabled closely related to Traffisco
- Click on reset Firefox button in order to Disable Traffisco or other harmful bugs.
Delete Traffisco infection from Internet Explorer on Win 7
- Firstly, connect the Internet Explorer browser.
- If IE browser icon is not available on desktop screen then you must click on Windows logo and open Run dialog box by pressing Window+ R using keyboard. Type “inetcpl.cpl” in run command box and press enter button.
- Then, navigate your mouse cursor on tools option which is located on right corner of browser.
- From tools options, select ‘Internet Options’ tab and go to Advanced settings button and follow these steps to block Traffisco.
- To remove malevolent extensions or some fake programs caused by Traffisco infection then click on reset button.
- Lastly, choose ok button in order to eraseTraffisco threat and restart the browser in secure mode.
Features of Traffisco Scanner Tool
Traffisco Scanner is the most powerful and advanced in detecting, blocking as well as removing spyware, malware, Trojans including Traffisco effectively. Lets take a look on some of its remarkable features
Traffisco Protection: it can easily detect and eliminate Traffisco as well as any other malware. It helps in shielding your PC against all such odd threats thus giving optimum protection. No matter how stubborn might be the Traffisco, automatic Removal tool is just one step ahead to ensure complete protection!
Compact OS: it ensures elimination of even the most stubborn Traffisco Rootkits and malware that were hard to detect and evaded detection with other ordinary antivirus.
System Guard: this is one of the innovative feature that prevents any inclusion of Traffisco entries on registry which is the core of Windows OS. It thus automatically blocks any malware including Traffisco to gain access on to the system. Now you can solely rely upon automatic tool while running any of the processes on the system as a whole.
Exclusions: Inclusion of this very feature ensures that you can freely exempt certain program selectively from going through scanning process. Traffisco Removal Tool gives users an option to skip certain items from being scanned to save time and resources. Now customize the scanning process when there is paucity of time. Thus it would only require fraction of time as in the case of complete scan.
Scan Scheduler: Eminent feature that helps in pre setting of the scheduled time for scanning the system even if you are not there personally. Now you can set a defined time which might be day, weeks or months on which it will undergo the scanning process for detection of Traffisco. However, the system must be turned on during the scheduled time frame else the scan would not be initiated.
Step:1 Download and Install Traffisco Scanner Tool on Windows 7 and Click on scanner
Step 2 Once the scanning is over, list of threats including Traffisco will be spotted.
Step 3 Spyware HelpDesk : Make use of this feature to get any assistance related to Traffisco Removal
Step 4 System Guard: it prevents Traffisco infected processes from being executed.
Step 5 Network Sentry: it controls Traffisco from modifying DNS settings of the Internet.
Step 6 Scan Scheduler : Now preset the time viz days, week and Month and the system will undergo the scan to shield against Traffisco in near future.
Traffisco Detection And Its Elimination: For Complete Protection
After complete and comprehensive scanning of the system, thorough detection of Traffisco by antivirus is most essential. The program should be capable to detect any kind of threats whether its malware, spyware or any other recently introduced Traffisco. Some of the threats are so nasty and can be hard to be detected. This is where custom and advanced scan is imperative. Custom scan can prove to be handy keeping limited time frame in consideration and can be opted for occasional scanning of the system. Where as Advanced scan keeps a tab on complete system as a whole including Memory, Registry files, Entries, Cookies etc.
How to Protect your PC from Traffisco or Similar Threat in Near Future
Traffisco Prevention: Activation of Smart Browsing Feature on Win 7
Internet Explorer: How to Activate SmartScreen Filter
Recent version of IE viz IE 8 and 9 comes with SmartScreen Filter. It ensures protection against phishing attack against Traffisco. Just follow the step which are illustrated below
- Open IE
- For IE 9, Tools is to be selected on Menu option. IF you are using IE 8 Kindly look for Safety Menu
- After selecting SmartScreen Filter From the drop down list, you need to click on Turn on SmartScreen Filter.
- Now IE need to be restarted.
How to Enable Phishing & Traffisco Protection on Google Chrome
Since Chrome has Phishing and malware Detection feature that can be handy for preventing Traffisco while browsing Internet. It will warn whenever you are about to visit suspicious websites which might be Traffisco infected.
It is essential to enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Launch Google Chrome
- AT the top right corner of the browser click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome having 3 bar icons
- Select settings option in the drop down list
- Click on Show advanced setting option
- In the Privacy Section, Kindly Click and mark on enable phishing and malware Protection
- Now reload the Google Chrome Browser.
How to Block Attack Sites And Web Forgeries on Mozilla Firefox to Avoid Traffisco
It is quite useful feature which can be availed by users of Mozilla Firefox version 3 and later. The suspicious web page which is about to be visited and might drop Traffisco on to the browser can be blocked automatically. Just follow these steps carefully
- Select Mozilla Firefox as Browser
- Using the Top Menu, Open Menu option is to be selected in the list
- Security option is to be selected and following need to be check marked
- Warn me when Traffisco try to install add-ons
- Block attack sites
- Block Web forgeries
- Reload the browser after carrying out the above steps
Traffisco, Traffisco Removal Guide, Uninstall Traffisco, Block Traffisco, Delete Traffisco, Get Rid of Traffisco, Eliminate Traffisco, Erase Traffisco