What do you know about Cache Killer?
Cache Killer is another dubious browser extension for most reputable browser, Google Chrome. Although this extension pretends itself as a helpful that claims user to clear cache of browser before each page is loaded. From the user's perspective, it may quite useful and helpful because it promises to speed up the loading of pages. It makes sure that cache is not used when you are connecting to the site in your Chrome browsers. This extension actually adds a shortcut icon to the Google Chrome's address bar so that you can easily click on toggle functionality. But you should not trust on it despite of it's all helpful features and promises. It behaves different from it's promises and claims.
Why is necessary to delete Cache Killer?
Cache Killer is actually an ad-supported advertising software that categorized under the Potentially Unwanted Program category. Like other unwanted program, the sole intention of it's creator is to gain online money and terrible the web browsing experience. It secretly gets activated over the Windows PC and then after start to perform series of malevolent activities. Doesn't matter which version of windows OS you are using because it has the ability to infect almost all Windows PC globally.
It automatically alters user's browser settings and bombards users screen with thousand of commercial advertisements in numerous form such as banner ads, audio ads, image ads, video ads, in-text ads, comparison prices, discounts, deals and much more under different text. Clicking on any ads will lead you to the third-party site so that you can generate revenues for third-party. Therefore, System experts are strictly advised victims that they should avoid to click on any third-party ads or links. Moreover, it gathers users all crucial data and later forwarded them to hackers for illicit purposes. Therefore, uninstallation of Cache Killer is required from the infected Windows PC immediately.
What are the common ways through which Cache Killer infect PC?
- Downloading of cost-free packages from the unsafe domains.
- Opening of spam messages or attachments that sent to your inbox from unknown persons.
- Visiting of hacked sites that offers the digital downloads.
- Sharing file over Peer-to-Peer network.
- Using infected removable devices to share or transfer data from one device to another.
There are numerous removal instructions through which you can easily secure your most popular web browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and so forth. If you want to secure your web browsing experiences then you should follow these removal steps which helps to remove Cache Killer threat quickly as constantly as possible.
Remove Cache Killer from Google Chrome
- First of all, you need to start Google Chrome Browser
- After this, go to menu option which is present at the top right side of the browser.
- Select the tools option and choose extensions items from drop down lists. It shows bogus add-ons items caused by Cache Killer
- From these drop-down lists, you should select unwanted add-ons or harmful bug related to Cache Killer
- Now, you will notice a type of configuration settings Windows which displays different options.
- Scroll down the browser pages and click on Advance setting which is appear in underline highlighted link.
- In advance settings options, move your mouse pointer on ‘reset browser settings’ button to remove Cache Killer
- After this, you will find a small confirmation dialog Window which shows detailed information about reset process.
- If you want to complete reset process, Click on reset button otherwise click on cancel tab.
- Lastly, select OK button in order to block Cache Killer and restart your browser to make complete changes.
Get Rid of Cache Killer threat from Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7
- Firstly, you need to launch Firefox browser or simply type “Firefox” in run dialog box.
- Now, click on menu tab appeared in horizontal lines and select open help menu icon.
- If you want to fix browser related problems associated with Cache Killer infection then you need to move the mouse cursor on troubleshooting information button.
- Select Refresh Firefox button from troubleshooting information dialog box.
- Make sure that all unknown add-ons are disabled closely related to Cache Killer
- Click on reset Firefox button in order to Disable Cache Killer or other harmful bugs.
Delete Cache Killer infection from Internet Explorer on Win 7
- Firstly, connect the Internet Explorer browser.
- If IE browser icon is not available on desktop screen then you must click on Windows logo and open Run dialog box by pressing Window+ R using keyboard. Type “inetcpl.cpl” in run command box and press enter button.
- Then, navigate your mouse cursor on tools option which is located on right corner of browser.
- From tools options, select ‘Internet Options’ tab and go to Advanced settings button and follow these steps to block Cache Killer.
- To remove malevolent extensions or some fake programs caused by Cache Killer infection then click on reset button.
- Lastly, choose ok button in order to eraseCache Killer threat and restart the browser in secure mode.
Features of Cache Killer Scanner Tool
Cache Killer Scanner is the most powerful and advanced in detecting, blocking as well as removing spyware, malware, Trojans including Cache Killer effectively. Lets take a look on some of its remarkable features
Cache Killer Protection: it can easily detect and eliminate Cache Killer as well as any other malware. It helps in shielding your PC against all such odd threats thus giving optimum protection. No matter how stubborn might be the Cache Killer, automatic Removal tool is just one step ahead to ensure complete protection!
Compact OS: it ensures elimination of even the most stubborn Cache Killer Rootkits and malware that were hard to detect and evaded detection with other ordinary antivirus.
System Guard: this is one of the innovative feature that prevents any inclusion of Cache Killer entries on registry which is the core of Windows OS. It thus automatically blocks any malware including Cache Killer to gain access on to the system. Now you can solely rely upon automatic tool while running any of the processes on the system as a whole.
Exclusions: Inclusion of this very feature ensures that you can freely exempt certain program selectively from going through scanning process. Cache Killer Removal Tool gives users an option to skip certain items from being scanned to save time and resources. Now customize the scanning process when there is paucity of time. Thus it would only require fraction of time as in the case of complete scan.
Scan Scheduler: Eminent feature that helps in pre setting of the scheduled time for scanning the system even if you are not there personally. Now you can set a defined time which might be day, weeks or months on which it will undergo the scanning process for detection of Cache Killer. However, the system must be turned on during the scheduled time frame else the scan would not be initiated.
Step:1 Download and Install Cache Killer Scanner Tool on Windows 7 and Click on scanner
Step 2 Once the scanning is over, list of threats including Cache Killer will be spotted.
Step 3 Spyware HelpDesk : Make use of this feature to get any assistance related to Cache Killer Removal
Step 4 System Guard: it prevents Cache Killer infected processes from being executed.
Step 5 Network Sentry: it controls Cache Killer from modifying DNS settings of the Internet.
Step 6 Scan Scheduler : Now preset the time viz days, week and Month and the system will undergo the scan to shield against Cache Killer in near future.
Cache Killer Detection And Its Elimination: For Complete Protection
After complete and comprehensive scanning of the system, thorough detection of Cache Killer by antivirus is most essential. The program should be capable to detect any kind of threats whether its malware, spyware or any other recently introduced Cache Killer. Some of the threats are so nasty and can be hard to be detected. This is where custom and advanced scan is imperative. Custom scan can prove to be handy keeping limited time frame in consideration and can be opted for occasional scanning of the system. Where as Advanced scan keeps a tab on complete system as a whole including Memory, Registry files, Entries, Cookies etc.
How to Protect your PC from Cache Killer or Similar Threat in Near Future
Cache Killer Prevention: Activation of Smart Browsing Feature on Win 7
Internet Explorer: How to Activate SmartScreen Filter
Recent version of IE viz IE 8 and 9 comes with SmartScreen Filter. It ensures protection against phishing attack against Cache Killer. Just follow the step which are illustrated below
- Open IE
- For IE 9, Tools is to be selected on Menu option. IF you are using IE 8 Kindly look for Safety Menu
- After selecting SmartScreen Filter From the drop down list, you need to click on Turn on SmartScreen Filter.
- Now IE need to be restarted.
How to Enable Phishing & Cache Killer Protection on Google Chrome
Since Chrome has Phishing and malware Detection feature that can be handy for preventing Cache Killer while browsing Internet. It will warn whenever you are about to visit suspicious websites which might be Cache Killer infected.
It is essential to enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Launch Google Chrome
- AT the top right corner of the browser click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome having 3 bar icons
- Select settings option in the drop down list
- Click on Show advanced setting option
- In the Privacy Section, Kindly Click and mark on enable phishing and malware Protection
- Now reload the Google Chrome Browser.
How to Block Attack Sites And Web Forgeries on Mozilla Firefox to Avoid Cache Killer
It is quite useful feature which can be availed by users of Mozilla Firefox version 3 and later. The suspicious web page which is about to be visited and might drop Cache Killer on to the browser can be blocked automatically. Just follow these steps carefully
- Select Mozilla Firefox as Browser
- Using the Top Menu, Open Menu option is to be selected in the list
- Security option is to be selected and following need to be check marked
- Warn me when Cache Killer try to install add-ons
- Block attack sites
- Block Web forgeries
- Reload the browser after carrying out the above steps
Cache Killer, Cache Killer Removal Guide, Uninstall Cache Killer, Block Cache Killer, Delete Cache Killer, Get Rid of Cache Killer, Eliminate Cache Killer, Erase Cache Killer