What is My Net Speed?
My Net Speed is a Potentially Unwanted Program. It is nothing but an illusion created in user's mind by the developer. It is designed in such a way that it regularly appears as an advertisement on the web pages user is lurking into, creates new toolbars in your browser for different shopping sites or by changes your browser from google to yahoo unreasonably and by several other ways just to irritate the user.
My Net Speed is an adware which appears as a tool bar in your browser. My Net Speed guarantees user to increase their speed of internet which is false in real. The primary goal behind creating this dilemma in user's mind is just to get their software installed by the user so that the developer would earn certain profit by it. My Net Speed is different from other malware programs as My Net Speed seeks permission from the user at its first entrance in the system while other malware programs has no rules like this in their dictionary. As the user permits My Net Speed to enter into their devices so the developer is free from any type of legal offence. PUP are not so dangerous or malicious as compared to malware programs.
Workings of My Net Speed
As the users open the browser they continuously notice a separate toolbar of My Net Speed appearing on their screen tricking users to install. Once user get trapped in the nest of adware developer it starts doing according to the name assigned potentially unwanted programs by roaming inside the user's device without seeking their permission and start modifying different settings like changing the default browser or similar things likewise without any reason. My Net Speed is such a program designed to designed to hijack the user's browsing settings and to keep a close eye on user's browsing activities.
Dangerous impacts of My Net Speed
My Net Speed may or may not be dangerous but when it is programmed to create disturbance it can then have some serious dangerous impacts which are listed below:
- It can modify the settings of the device by its own without the permission of the user.
- User's activities are under the surveillance of the developer.
Instant removal of My Net Speed
The best way to get rid of My Net Speed is to avoid installing it on your computer but if accidentally you have downloaded it you can remove it by following ways:
- Users can remove it manually.
- It can be removed automatically.
The users who are an analyst of taking on these types of unwanted programs in their daily routine will certainly have little problem to freeze them manually. Skill lacking and untrained user who are new in IT world will surely face problem to cope with it manually. Therefore the best way way for the user who are not an computer analyst should apply automatic ways to remove My Net Speed adware. So which method manual or automatic is to be applied for the removal of PUP totally depend upon the user's expertise of dealing with these unwanted programs.
There are numerous removal instructions through which you can easily secure your most popular web browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and so forth. If you want to secure your web browsing experiences then you should follow these removal steps which helps to remove My Net Speed threat quickly as constantly as possible.
Remove My Net Speed from Google Chrome
- First of all, you need to start Google Chrome Browser
- After this, go to menu option which is present at the top right side of the browser.
- Select the tools option and choose extensions items from drop down lists. It shows bogus add-ons items caused by My Net Speed
- From these drop-down lists, you should select unwanted add-ons or harmful bug related to My Net Speed
- Now, you will notice a type of configuration settings Windows which displays different options.
- Scroll down the browser pages and click on Advance setting which is appear in underline highlighted link.
- In advance settings options, move your mouse pointer on ‘reset browser settings’ button to remove My Net Speed
- After this, you will find a small confirmation dialog Window which shows detailed information about reset process.
- If you want to complete reset process, Click on reset button otherwise click on cancel tab.
- Lastly, select OK button in order to block My Net Speed and restart your browser to make complete changes.
Get Rid of My Net Speed threat from Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7
- Firstly, you need to launch Firefox browser or simply type “Firefox” in run dialog box.
- Now, click on menu tab appeared in horizontal lines and select open help menu icon.
- If you want to fix browser related problems associated with My Net Speed infection then you need to move the mouse cursor on troubleshooting information button.
- Select Refresh Firefox button from troubleshooting information dialog box.
- Make sure that all unknown add-ons are disabled closely related to My Net Speed
- Click on reset Firefox button in order to Disable My Net Speed or other harmful bugs.
Delete My Net Speed infection from Internet Explorer on Win 7
- Firstly, connect the Internet Explorer browser.
- If IE browser icon is not available on desktop screen then you must click on Windows logo and open Run dialog box by pressing Window+ R using keyboard. Type “inetcpl.cpl” in run command box and press enter button.
- Then, navigate your mouse cursor on tools option which is located on right corner of browser.
- From tools options, select ‘Internet Options’ tab and go to Advanced settings button and follow these steps to block My Net Speed.
- To remove malevolent extensions or some fake programs caused by My Net Speed infection then click on reset button.
- Lastly, choose ok button in order to eraseMy Net Speed threat and restart the browser in secure mode.
Features of My Net Speed Scanner Tool
My Net Speed Scanner is the most powerful and advanced in detecting, blocking as well as removing spyware, malware, Trojans including My Net Speed effectively. Lets take a look on some of its remarkable features
My Net Speed Protection: it can easily detect and eliminate My Net Speed as well as any other malware. It helps in shielding your PC against all such odd threats thus giving optimum protection. No matter how stubborn might be the My Net Speed, automatic Removal tool is just one step ahead to ensure complete protection!
Compact OS: it ensures elimination of even the most stubborn My Net Speed Rootkits and malware that were hard to detect and evaded detection with other ordinary antivirus.
System Guard: this is one of the innovative feature that prevents any inclusion of My Net Speed entries on registry which is the core of Windows OS. It thus automatically blocks any malware including My Net Speed to gain access on to the system. Now you can solely rely upon automatic tool while running any of the processes on the system as a whole.
Exclusions: Inclusion of this very feature ensures that you can freely exempt certain program selectively from going through scanning process. My Net Speed Removal Tool gives users an option to skip certain items from being scanned to save time and resources. Now customize the scanning process when there is paucity of time. Thus it would only require fraction of time as in the case of complete scan.
Scan Scheduler: Eminent feature that helps in pre setting of the scheduled time for scanning the system even if you are not there personally. Now you can set a defined time which might be day, weeks or months on which it will undergo the scanning process for detection of My Net Speed. However, the system must be turned on during the scheduled time frame else the scan would not be initiated.
Step:1 Download and Install My Net Speed Scanner Tool on Windows 7 and Click on scanner
Step 2 Once the scanning is over, list of threats including My Net Speed will be spotted.
Step 3 Spyware HelpDesk : Make use of this feature to get any assistance related to My Net Speed Removal
Step 4 System Guard: it prevents My Net Speed infected processes from being executed.
Step 5 Network Sentry: it controls My Net Speed from modifying DNS settings of the Internet.
Step 6 Scan Scheduler : Now preset the time viz days, week and Month and the system will undergo the scan to shield against My Net Speed in near future.
My Net Speed Detection And Its Elimination: For Complete Protection
After complete and comprehensive scanning of the system, thorough detection of My Net Speed by antivirus is most essential. The program should be capable to detect any kind of threats whether its malware, spyware or any other recently introduced My Net Speed. Some of the threats are so nasty and can be hard to be detected. This is where custom and advanced scan is imperative. Custom scan can prove to be handy keeping limited time frame in consideration and can be opted for occasional scanning of the system. Where as Advanced scan keeps a tab on complete system as a whole including Memory, Registry files, Entries, Cookies etc.
How to Protect your PC from My Net Speed or Similar Threat in Near Future
My Net Speed Prevention: Activation of Smart Browsing Feature on Win 7
Internet Explorer: How to Activate SmartScreen Filter
Recent version of IE viz IE 8 and 9 comes with SmartScreen Filter. It ensures protection against phishing attack against My Net Speed. Just follow the step which are illustrated below
- Open IE
- For IE 9, Tools is to be selected on Menu option. IF you are using IE 8 Kindly look for Safety Menu
- After selecting SmartScreen Filter From the drop down list, you need to click on Turn on SmartScreen Filter.
- Now IE need to be restarted.
How to Enable Phishing & My Net Speed Protection on Google Chrome
Since Chrome has Phishing and malware Detection feature that can be handy for preventing My Net Speed while browsing Internet. It will warn whenever you are about to visit suspicious websites which might be My Net Speed infected.
It is essential to enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Launch Google Chrome
- AT the top right corner of the browser click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome having 3 bar icons
- Select settings option in the drop down list
- Click on Show advanced setting option
- In the Privacy Section, Kindly Click and mark on enable phishing and malware Protection
- Now reload the Google Chrome Browser.
How to Block Attack Sites And Web Forgeries on Mozilla Firefox to Avoid My Net Speed
It is quite useful feature which can be availed by users of Mozilla Firefox version 3 and later. The suspicious web page which is about to be visited and might drop My Net Speed on to the browser can be blocked automatically. Just follow these steps carefully
- Select Mozilla Firefox as Browser
- Using the Top Menu, Open Menu option is to be selected in the list
- Security option is to be selected and following need to be check marked
- Warn me when My Net Speed try to install add-ons
- Block attack sites
- Block Web forgeries
- Reload the browser after carrying out the above steps
My Net Speed, My Net Speed Removal Guide, Uninstall My Net Speed, Block My Net Speed, Delete My Net Speed, Get Rid of My Net Speed, Eliminate My Net Speed, Erase My Net Speed