This post is all about $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam that comes from the Facebook page supposedly offers daily deals to System users so that they can get a chance to win Amazon gift card which value is $100. But before believing on claims you must know all facts related to $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam.
All Facts Related To $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam is actually a misleading or fake pop-up notification that designed by adware developers to lead victims to malicious source or site that offers various malware. However, at the first sight, $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam seems as trusted one that claims novice users to deliver $1000 gift card. After getting such an exciting offer, may System users easily click on the validate link by thinking that they will get the exciting deal or offer. But in reality it is nothing than a scam used by hackers to trick more and more novice users with evil intention.
No Need To Believe on $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
On Internet, there are several variants of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam is available to trick users. With each new version of scam pop-ups, hackers victimized more and more Windows users. Most of the System users easily tricked by it's legitimate look because it mimics itself belongs to original gift card that provided by the Amazon.com, Inc. This scam has been hosted by several domain like Facebook, Twitter and others. Despite of it's looks and exciting offers you should not believe on it under any circumstances because it is capable to cause lots of serious troubles for System users including :
- Downpours overall Computer and Internet performance speed by eating up too much resources.
- Makes several unnecessary modifications in browser settings without user's awareness.
- To lead victims into third-party site, it automatically turned webpage text into hyperlink.
- Exploit PC vulnerabilities and injects several malicious threats inside PC.
- Makes PC unresponsive, weird and sluggish than before etc.
Ways Through Which $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Attacks PC
- Software bundling
- Suspicious ads or links
- Spam emails or junk mail attachments
- Infected media drives
- Sharing of file over P2P network
- Social engineering tactics
- Gambling or porn site, drive-by-downloads, fake software updates etc.
There are numerous removal instructions through which you can easily secure your most popular web browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and so forth. If you want to secure your web browsing experiences then you should follow these removal steps which helps to remove $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam threat quickly as constantly as possible.
Remove $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam from Google Chrome
- First of all, you need to start Google Chrome Browser
- After this, go to menu option which is present at the top right side of the browser.
- Select the tools option and choose extensions items from drop down lists. It shows bogus add-ons items caused by $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
- From these drop-down lists, you should select unwanted add-ons or harmful bug related to $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
- Now, you will notice a type of configuration settings Windows which displays different options.
- Scroll down the browser pages and click on Advance setting which is appear in underline highlighted link.
- In advance settings options, move your mouse pointer on ‘reset browser settings’ button to remove $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
- After this, you will find a small confirmation dialog Window which shows detailed information about reset process.
- If you want to complete reset process, Click on reset button otherwise click on cancel tab.
- Lastly, select OK button in order to block $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam and restart your browser to make complete changes.
Get Rid of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam threat from Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7
- Firstly, you need to launch Firefox browser or simply type “Firefox” in run dialog box.
- Now, click on menu tab appeared in horizontal lines and select open help menu icon.
- If you want to fix browser related problems associated with $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam infection then you need to move the mouse cursor on troubleshooting information button.
- Select Refresh Firefox button from troubleshooting information dialog box.
- Make sure that all unknown add-ons are disabled closely related to $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
- Click on reset Firefox button in order to Disable $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam or other harmful bugs.
Delete $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam infection from Internet Explorer on Win 7
- Firstly, connect the Internet Explorer browser.
- If IE browser icon is not available on desktop screen then you must click on Windows logo and open Run dialog box by pressing Window+ R using keyboard. Type “inetcpl.cpl” in run command box and press enter button.
- Then, navigate your mouse cursor on tools option which is located on right corner of browser.
- From tools options, select ‘Internet Options’ tab and go to Advanced settings button and follow these steps to block $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam.
- To remove malevolent extensions or some fake programs caused by $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam infection then click on reset button.
- Lastly, choose ok button in order to erase$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam threat and restart the browser in secure mode.
Features of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Scanner Tool
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Scanner is the most powerful and advanced in detecting, blocking as well as removing spyware, malware, Trojans including $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam effectively. Lets take a look on some of its remarkable features
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Protection: it can easily detect and eliminate $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam as well as any other malware. It helps in shielding your PC against all such odd threats thus giving optimum protection. No matter how stubborn might be the $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, automatic Removal tool is just one step ahead to ensure complete protection!
Compact OS: it ensures elimination of even the most stubborn $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Rootkits and malware that were hard to detect and evaded detection with other ordinary antivirus.
System Guard: this is one of the innovative feature that prevents any inclusion of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam entries on registry which is the core of Windows OS. It thus automatically blocks any malware including $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam to gain access on to the system. Now you can solely rely upon automatic tool while running any of the processes on the system as a whole.
Exclusions: Inclusion of this very feature ensures that you can freely exempt certain program selectively from going through scanning process. $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Removal Tool gives users an option to skip certain items from being scanned to save time and resources. Now customize the scanning process when there is paucity of time. Thus it would only require fraction of time as in the case of complete scan.
Scan Scheduler: Eminent feature that helps in pre setting of the scheduled time for scanning the system even if you are not there personally. Now you can set a defined time which might be day, weeks or months on which it will undergo the scanning process for detection of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam. However, the system must be turned on during the scheduled time frame else the scan would not be initiated.
Step:1 Download and Install $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Scanner Tool on Windows 7 and Click on scanner
Step 2 Once the scanning is over, list of threats including $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam will be spotted.
Step 3 Spyware HelpDesk : Make use of this feature to get any assistance related to $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Removal
Step 4 System Guard: it prevents $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam infected processes from being executed.
Step 5 Network Sentry: it controls $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam from modifying DNS settings of the Internet.
Step 6 Scan Scheduler : Now preset the time viz days, week and Month and the system will undergo the scan to shield against $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam in near future.
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Detection And Its Elimination: For Complete Protection
After complete and comprehensive scanning of the system, thorough detection of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam by antivirus is most essential. The program should be capable to detect any kind of threats whether its malware, spyware or any other recently introduced $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam. Some of the threats are so nasty and can be hard to be detected. This is where custom and advanced scan is imperative. Custom scan can prove to be handy keeping limited time frame in consideration and can be opted for occasional scanning of the system. Where as Advanced scan keeps a tab on complete system as a whole including Memory, Registry files, Entries, Cookies etc.
How to Protect your PC from $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam or Similar Threat in Near Future
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Prevention: Activation of Smart Browsing Feature on Win 7
Internet Explorer: How to Activate SmartScreen Filter
Recent version of IE viz IE 8 and 9 comes with SmartScreen Filter. It ensures protection against phishing attack against $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam. Just follow the step which are illustrated below
- Open IE
- For IE 9, Tools is to be selected on Menu option. IF you are using IE 8 Kindly look for Safety Menu
- After selecting SmartScreen Filter From the drop down list, you need to click on Turn on SmartScreen Filter.
- Now IE need to be restarted.
How to Enable Phishing & $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Protection on Google Chrome
Since Chrome has Phishing and malware Detection feature that can be handy for preventing $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam while browsing Internet. It will warn whenever you are about to visit suspicious websites which might be $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam infected.
It is essential to enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Launch Google Chrome
- AT the top right corner of the browser click on the Customize and Control Google Chrome having 3 bar icons
- Select settings option in the drop down list
- Click on Show advanced setting option
- In the Privacy Section, Kindly Click and mark on enable phishing and malware Protection
- Now reload the Google Chrome Browser.
How to Block Attack Sites And Web Forgeries on Mozilla Firefox to Avoid $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam
It is quite useful feature which can be availed by users of Mozilla Firefox version 3 and later. The suspicious web page which is about to be visited and might drop $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam on to the browser can be blocked automatically. Just follow these steps carefully
- Select Mozilla Firefox as Browser
- Using the Top Menu, Open Menu option is to be selected in the list
- Security option is to be selected and following need to be check marked
- Warn me when $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam try to install add-ons
- Block attack sites
- Block Web forgeries
- Reload the browser after carrying out the above steps
$1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam Removal Guide, Uninstall $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, Block $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, Delete $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, Get Rid of $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, Eliminate $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam, Erase $1000 Amazon Gift Card Scam